Ta' Gordan Lighthouse

The Ta' Gordan Lighthouse is a Gozitan landmark, rising 161 metres out of the sea and towering over the sleepy seaside village of Ghasri. The lighthouse was built in 1851 during British rule. It became operational on 15th October 1853. Tourists are welcome to visit and climb the steep hill to the top – where the views are fantastic.